Industry leaders in the printing & packaging field.
We can print a wide range of products, from one-color to full-color pieces with a large variety of paper and finishes. Our technology and experienced staff will provide you with top notch printing services at a reasonable price.
One measure of customer satisfaction is repeat business. Our goal is a satisfied customer, one that we can establish a long term, mutually beneficial business relationship with. We believe that beyond good printing and good prices, open communications is a key ingredient in that partnership.
For all your high quality, high quantity print needs, nothing beats the proven versatility that litho printing provides! It is the most cost effective process for large print runs. Litho allows for the widest range of colour reproduction making your printing more detailed with unrivalled image quality.
Litho/Lithographic or offset printing, is a printing process that has been around for centuries. The process involves a plate being covered in ink(s) which is then placed against the receiving material & the inks are absorbed accordingly.
Benefits of Litho printing include:
•A high-quality, consistent image
• Suitable for a wide range of surfaces including paper, card and plastics
• Unit cost decreases as the quantity increases
• Able to cope with long runs without losing quality
• Special inks available – such as Pantone spots and metallics
A cost effective 4 colour printing process that is seamless and fast, allowing us to achieve maximized results on much larger sufaces.
Digital printing is the process of printing digital-based images directly onto a variety of media substrates.
Digital printing is environmentally friendly because there are no pre-press stages between the digital document file and the final print, so there are no film plates or photo chemicals used.
Some of the benefits of digital printing include:
• Speed: fast set-up and print
• Flexibility: choice of paper types, finishes and weights available
• Environmentally-friendly: no chemicals used
• Short print runs: no need to dump out of date collateral
• Reasonable pricing